How do you make revenge in a battle royale type gamemode?

thats who got K.O’d not who unalived them

2 Likes

I thought there was a block that said who knocked them out, maybe I’m confusing it with the tag device

2 Likes

It’s in the knockout manager

2 Likes

thats the name of the K.O’d player

1 Like

there is, for the K.O’d player not the K.Oer

1 Like

Actually, as you can see with this guide: How to make a knockout notification (like when you knockout a sentry) Difficulty 🟩 , you can get the K.O’d player and the K.Oer.

2 Likes

Wow. Well, we have step one!

1 Like

!!! Wow! One step closer…how was this unknown before?

I have honestly have no idea lol

1 Like

Have an item granter grant a specific amount of a single item to the player when the player gets knocked out by a certain person. We can do this by having the player’s “kill signature” be the order they joined in (3rd player would give 3 bait).

1 Like

How would this work? How would it know who killed the person and when to “revive” the person?

So the person has a specific amount of, lets say, keycards. The person who knocked the other person out gives 5 keycards for example. Nobody else gives out 5 keycards since it is base on order of joining. When the player dies, it broadcasts on his death, and activates a function that switches scope in the middle to revive the people only with 5 keycards.

Ok, this is where I don’t understand. Let’s say there are four players. Player A kills player C. Then player D kills player B. Finally, A kills D. How would it know to “revive” B, and not C?

Bump, Bump, Bump bump Bump!

If there is something that can detect when a player is knocked out and transmit on the scope of the knocked out player, then my explanation will make sense.

A gives 1 bait, B gives 2 bait, C gives 3 bait, and D gives 4 bait. When A kills C, C has 1 bait and checks whether or not somebody had 3 bait. When D kills B, B has 4 bait and checks whether or not somebody had 2 bait. When A kills D, D gets 1 bait and checks whether on not somebody had 4 bait. B in this case does, so B gets revived.

Ok, I think I get it. In FFA, everybody has a seperate team number. So when player knocked out → relay to all players → run block code to see if property [propertythatisconnectedtoIIM] = team number.

1 Like

You could also do that. If you did it by order of joining, you could do multiple people on a team.

1 Like

You should make a guide about this!

Oh yeah! I should. Thanks for the idea!

1 Like

No problem! @getrithekd for NUOTM!

1 Like