How do you make a poll in game?

No problem!

Wait I have a question, for me I have to write at least 20 characters in a reply but you donā€™t so is it a trust level 3 thing?

No, itā€™s not a TL3 thing. A thing we found was that you can bypass the character limit by typing letters (and only letters) into <> brackets. What it does is hide it all (if it is only letters), so it works. Make sure to type enough to fill the entire 20 characters.

1 Like

@wingwave thatā€™s brilliant! You should be proud of yourself upon finding that!

1 Like

Oh thats nice

yay it worked

Wow

I didnā€™t find it. Also, it was a long time ago that it was found, before I was on the forum. Now letā€™s all stay on-topic here.

@Mr.Tomato I know that this is off-topic, but how do you become a member?

Iā€™m sorry @wingwave I know itā€™s off-topic

I donā€™t really know but I logged in every day to look at guides and I made a few post so I think that is how you get it.

1 Like

Thx

@Mr.Tomato Iā€™m not very good at making a ā€œHow toā€. Could you do one on how to do one?

The poll? I am making it right now wait like 10 mins

Guys, youā€™re being off-topic right now.

There is no need to reply on an already-solved post.

Please discuss this on the wixsite if you donā€™t want to get flagged

1 Like

Ok I will stop, how to I lock this forum?

Letā€™s not hope for the return of this specific eventā€¦ :skull:

A solution has already been marked and this will close 3 hours after the last reply.
Now letā€™s stop replying here and wait for this to close.

@Mr.Tomato you are really good at posting things, Iā€™m not. Would you make a guide on how to make a guide?

That may be considered off topic since Jeff said that he didnā€™t want any new forum guides as they create a LOT of clutter, which I agree with.