How do you make a poll in game?

I want to make a poll in my game so how would I do that?

1 Like

I’ll walk you through this. First off, what’s a device that we can use to count things?

3 Likes

Hmm, is it that purple one that starts with a C?

2 Likes

A counter? I think it is a counter

3 Likes

Correct! Now what can be used to select something, it’s green and starts with a B….
Sorry @NavyCatZ ilk let you work

4 Likes

I think its a button?

2 Likes

Yes! Take it away NavyCatZ!

3 Likes

Correct! The button can increment the counter if a player presses it. However, one issue. Players can cheat by pressing the button multiple times. How do you think we can make it so they can only press it once?

Hint

I made a guide on this

3 Likes

Maybe you can make it so the button disappears when it has been clicked?

1 Like

Yep, so how do you do that?

2 Likes

Starts with CH

1 Like

You could also use a popup with 1 call-to-action and another one that says “next” so you can have a technically infinite number of options

3 Likes

You ruined the game…. While yes, you are correct! If this helps mark a solution!

1 Like

Yeah but there is a popup limit I believe.

3 Likes

sorry my i had to get my charger, you could make it activate a channel and when it receives that channel, it deactivates

3 Likes

Correct! You can use a wire to increment a counter! Now ch ange the buttons text to say an option, and van! There you go, a working poll in game!

3 Likes

It might use a lot of memory and my game already has lots of memory, sorry but thanks for helping :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! is there a way to see who voted?

1 Like

I think maybe have a checker that checks for the option with the highest amount of votes. Then it broadcasts a message. For example: DLD has the most votes!

2 Likes

You could even add an option to close the poll.

2 Likes