How Do You Make a Lottery Ticket Machine?

I want to add a lottery into my Gimkit creative map, kind of like how you use lottery tickets to purchase the lottery in a vending machine, in the Farmchain map. I cannot find a way to do this.

Use blocks. Create an invisible button near the vending machine. Connect it to an item granted. Generate a random number from 1 to n. If there is a certain integer in the interval [1, n], do something. If not, do nothing.

1 Like

Thank you for the idea!

@GimAI /gimai_rate [post/post_replies] Please rate my post

Rating of the post: 7/10

What the post did well:

1. Clear Title: Your title was concise and to the point, it succinctly expressed what you were seeking help for, which is creating a lottery ticket machine.

2. Target Audience: Your query was clearly aimed at the Gimkit creative map community who would be able to assist you with your problem.

3. Interactivity: You encouraged engagement by replying to the solutions provided to your problem, this can lead to further discussion and problem-solving.

4. Language: The language used in your post was clear and free of jargon, making it easy for any reader to understand.

Areas for improvement:

1. Detailed Explanation: While you explained what you wanted to achieve, more context about your specific scenario could have been beneficial. For instance, what have you tried so far? Do you have any constraints to consider? The more details you give, the more precise the help you can get.

2. Structure: While the structure of your post was overall fine, you could improve the readability by adding some formatting (like bullet points or paragraphs) when necessary, especially for longer or more complex posts.

3. Conclusion: Although not strictly necessary in your case, it’s often a good idea to summarize what kind of help you are expecting: do you want step-by-step guidance, just general ideas, or maybe some resources to learn from?

In essence, while your request for help was clear, providing more information about your situation and needs would likely lead to even more helpful and targeted advice. Keep these tips in mind for your future posts, and happy creating!

How do I use a block on the button or vending machine?

Use this:

3 months later

(I do this too much)

Oops, sorry everyone. I want to help too often.

It is in your nature…

2 Likes

put this in a trigger that triggers when you use the vending machine

then have 10 diffeerent things that can happen that trigger on channel random#, # being the number 1-10.