How do you create lighting?

Is there any way to change the lighting in creative so that you can make your map lighter or darker? I’m making a roblox doors map and right now it looks like the game is taking place during the day. Any help would count.

I think you can use a barrier and change the color to be darker, and use a camera view to only make it so you can see in the barrier, AND make the barrier “No collision” and I think that is it. I’m not 100% sure that will work though.

3 Likes

Alright, thank you, I will try that right now. If it works I will tell you so you can post in on the community made guidelines!

1 Like

oh, thank you for that!

Also, it does work, thanks for the help!

1 Like

But you didn’t solve it, so you can’t mark yourself. That’s disrespectful.

2 Likes

I really need to read the guidelines again dont i?.. I didn’t know this, im sorry, i will change it.

1 Like

I don’t think that it’s against the guidelines. Otherwise, they wouldn’t even let that happen. It’s just kinda rude when others have solved it or helped and yu don’t mark them.

2 Likes

I’d mark everyone that helped if they let me, i just didnt want to take sides.

I understand, it’s hard, but there usually is one post that helped or that you used for than the others.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.