How do you create a progress save file? (NOT SAVING THE MAP)

and shield pots, med kits, seasons, a battlepass and creative.

yep, creative was wanted before this though, people wanted to make their own maps.

Yes.

What device would you use for that? (E.G. which ones have block code that can be triggered by the player)

Trigger for sure, but maybe text.

@getrithekd and @Blackhole927 please come look at this.

Button or a trigger might work.

First, you’d need a keyboard. Second, you would need a way to encode game states. Third, you would need a way for the computer to recognize that the code entered is one that it generated while being able to decode it.

We got that, and I think we could just make a list of all the different codes thatt have been used so far and that have been made.

Ok, max digits in a property is 11, so you can store a bit. Might need a couple, depending on the scale.

No it’s 14, including decimals.

oh, ok.

interesting, even if properties are saved as numbers, they still count as text for the blocks.

blockly is weird.

This is not my area of expertice, so i will leave it to the best. I tried to help, so im sorry i was no use, hopefully others will be. Good Luck.

this is worthy I will also help out!

Make a bug post on this.

@Blackhole927 and I will… try to make a system.

Can I help as well?

1 Like

I dont know how you would do it because it doesnt transfere over

Well. My plan is to have a bunch of properties track the player’s progress and have the save code set the properties. But we’ll need to encrypt some things first. Diff. equations might work.

That’s what they want you to think, but there is a method for it.

We’re going to test with the mode “Classic/Cash Tycoon”.