How do I Make my Playing Map Bigger?

So what is your question, your question is how to make a good freeze system, right?

But it wonā€™t detect anything unless youā€™re on a different team!!!

so when they get taged try and make it where there speed goes to 0 speed and then try and make it where if someone on the same team as them ā€œtouches themā€ they regain speed. (not sure if that is posible though)

A good unfreeze system for a bigger map.
So far, everything works, but on a small map.

Read the freeze tag guide it shows you how to make that without all the checkpoints

If soā€¦ get a tag zone for one team. Make it so the player tagged donā€™t respawn. Make the player that got tagged 0 speed. Make a notification in chat that tells you who got tagged.

For the unfreezing, check the team. When player tagged, if player team = freezer, then broadcast a channel to freeze them.

If player team = runners, then make it so they broadcast a message to that player that got frozen

1 Like

Also make it t broadcast a message that if your tagged, if the team equals freezer, than freeze. But yeah, it ainā€™t that bad.

Pretty sure thatā€™s what your askingā€¦ right?

I have all the mechanics, and the game runs smoothly, but the map is small, so I need something like a block code checkpoint!

You donā€™t need checkpoints. Just make it so the player speed= 0 when they are tagged. Donā€™t have to worry if a team member tags another one cause thatā€™s covered.

well sorry iā€™m not that good at block code, i canā€™t help you sorry. :frowning:

(i literally just said that)

1 Like

Block code couldl literally just be use logic, do if, then do and check if triggering players team number= X, x is your number, for your team, then make it broadcast stuff to send notifications, freeze, etc.

Block code couldl literally just be use logic, do if, then do and check if triggering players team number= X, x is your number, for your team, then make it broadcast stuff to send notifications, freeze, etc.

Also, I can help you with the block code if you want.

I DO need checkpoints, so you can be unfrozen!

You donā€™t, just make it check teams so that if the player that tagged you is on the team that thaws, make it so both teams can tag, but use it so it checks the teams.

But back to the topic,

If triggered player team = the thawers/runners/unfreezes or whatever, make it broadcast a message so that the person you tagged or whatever gets un frozen. RIght?

And the guides donā€™t help, they only teleport you away to a selection of a few spawnpoints!

iā€™m testing something out hang on

All Iā€™m saying isā€¦ just make it check the triggering team number, and use a checker or something to check if you need tooā€¦ or just wait for coolgimkitplayer.

This is like playground freeze tag. If you are not IT or frozen, you can unfreeze. There is no Thawers team.

I have two tag zones, one for freezing and one for unfreezing.