How do i make cameras?

what did you find confusing?

Makes sense.?!? I guess

@speedy_kd4

And @THEHACKER120, if it was finished, almost everything you could think of would be already made.

1 Like

Yea that what I said…

1 Like

it doesn’t work like a real camera but I guess it works

I’m going offline now. I still need to focus also on life rather than using gimkit 24/7.

I’ll wait for some answers while going offline.

When you do whatever activates the camera, have the activator send a signal on a channel, say “camera-active”. Have a teleporter where the camera should be and have it teleport the player when receiving on “camera-active”. Be sure not to set the group on the teleporter to camera-active, just the ‘teleport when receiving on channel’.

I’m confused - I don’t use channels that much, so i don’t get it.

here: All fnaf mechanics

should be in there somewhere

make a prop art/barrier art of a camera, then have a button that teleports you to wherever you want the camera to show you, then put a barrier on the ground at the top layer so it covers the player. hope this helped!

That works pretty well, but i’m not making a FNAF game though.

I’m making a game that has a house, it also has a yard but i don’t want the player in an invisable barrier and other players seeing a person somewhere randomly.

then have a prop cover the person so no one knows someone is there.

Then do not comment.

2 Likes

just add a teleporter and add a wood board to cover the person, and add a zone so if the camera is active it will show a text and hide a text, and if its not active just add if nobody is in the zone a text will show

Another thing. Do not comment a solution that has already been said. It just creates clutter.

1 Like

jeez I’m sorry, I just know the answer

Sorry I didn’t respond sooner, the new player reply limit was in effect. Here are some pictures:
For the button:

For the teleporter:

You can change the channel name to whatever you want, as long as it’s the same on both the button and the teleporter.

1 Like

For the bonus question, you can have a zone that triggers a red light/camera prop. I’d add pictures, but I’m on mobile right now, unfortunately.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.