How Do I Make A Random Chance Machine

Is it possible to make a machine out of multiple devices that makes something have a (preferably controllable) chance of happening? Like, for my project, I want to have an interaction device have a 50% chance of giving you an item; is there a way to make a machine like that?

Use a randomizer!

Yeah you can do that. Have an item granter that’s wired to something like a button and have it set to run wire pulse block. Add a block to the item granter that uses a pick random 1 - 2 and if the number is equal to 1, then grant the item.

Love these higher quality photos now that I’m back on my mac lol

Now you can catch people in 4k

What is all the stuff in the background? lol

Top left:

Bottom left, I can’t find the post, but it’s supposed to be an overlay that only closes if you click a certain button.

Bottom center:

Top right:

1 Like

I didn’t expect that lol

So many guides… So many self promo’s

bruh I just ran out of likes

2 Likes

I wanted to make it with a vending machine, to exchange one item for a 50% chance of getting another. Is this also possible?

Yes, you can just replace the button with a vending machine, but don’t grant the item, make it broadcast on a channel. Wire the vending machine to the item granter. If you want to have the image of the item still appear on the vending machine, you can use the item image device and put it over the vending machine.

How do I make a wire pulse block?

Never mind, I found it.

1 Like