How do I make a button deactivate/activate based on how much players there are?

So I want to create a game where you click on a button to be on a different team, but it has limits based on the players that are active in the game. So for example, if there are 30 players in the game, then only 9 players can be on the different team if they press the button and 20 will be on the starting team. Can anyone tell me how to do it?
Thank you.

1 Like

I might be able to help, but quick question, what’s up with these goofy ahh names that have a period in them and random numbers??? I seriously doubt there are 1720 other elainas around here, might be wrong tho

How to make a LIVE player counter :yellow_square:
Use this guide, except, make the counter update a property.

Feel free to change the symbol, so it is not 12 players:)

1 Like

How many teams will there be?

It’s because in most websites the names are taken so people put numbers at the end of them. Like Blackhole927 for example.

1 Like

u can create ur own username, I just chose that one bcz I like the numbers 1721

sooo can u tell me how to do it

the default one is the one that can be tagged
when you press the button you transfer to the team that can tag others
so that’s why we need a limit

1 Like

Do you not want to auto assign teams at the start? They are even and randomized.

Well… You can have it even or completely randomized with the chance of uneven teams.

Just play around with the teams section in settings.

I’ll get back to this tomorrow. I gtg tonight.

???

Your post was fine, and even helpful. No need to delete it lol.

Oh, ok:) I thought they were asking for something else, so I decided to delete it.
I’ve restored it now.

1 Like

So everyone starts out at team 1 at the start, and then whoever clicks the button first will be on team 2 until it is at its limit

I am TL3! :smiley:

2 Likes

pls help with coding :pleading_face:

I think a lot of people were granted TL3 at the same time (including you, me, NotYoyo, Blackjack, and some others) which implies manual promotion.

Edit: Blackhole said that it was probably just a crazy rare coincidence, which is interesting.

1 Like

Man that must be RARE.

1 Like

The total number of players is divided by 2 = X

Once the number of players on a team reaches OR is greater than X the button deactivates.

1 Like

how do I do that?
can u send me an image of the code