How do i get the players score based off of their time alive

i have been trying for a long time to get it so i can have it if the player dies the time the were alive is their score please help i have been trying forever

Welcome to the community @spamton! let me see if i can find a guide for you to use.

ok thanks i hope that you can find something

Do this:

and I only can find a guide on how to make the match timed, but use the block code that @VALUEX showed you.

Here is the guide i found;

what device do I use?

Trigger to be triggered by another trigger that triggers it.

can you chow me the setup?

as in a picture of what the order should look like

There it is.

thank you so much! :smile: :smile:

1 Like

wait do i do the blocks on the left or right one?

whats the round block?

It doesn’t matter, but I would do the left because it is the first to be triggered.

It just rounds the value of the time because if there were 72 seconds divided by 60 it would equal 1.2, which is a decimal. The round value is just rounding the number.

You can wire a repeater that triggers every second to a counter. Then, wire the repeater to an item granter that gives you an item. Then, set the leaderboard in map settings to the item the granter gives. Then, you are done.:grinning:

1 Like

it doesn’t seem to be working are there any channels i need to add?

ok thanks :grinning: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai:

There is literally an option in the end of game widget…

1 Like

Another criminally underrated device.