How do I connect these two tutorials to make a voing system with timer

the two tutorials are

and

1 Like

When the timer runs out, proceed with the ejection phase.

1 Like

I have two iq can you please elaborate

So you know the uh among us map by magenta?
simply have the button that ends the voting trigger through the timer

When the timer runs out, it transmits in a channel or wire to start the next thing.

so I want it so that when the timer run out the voter chooses how many people on each team and then it teleports all the players to the rest of the map.

What do you mean by

You don’t even need to do that. Just connect a counter to a trigger with a delay of one second. When the triger triggers, then raise the value of counter. When the counter goes up, then trigger the trigger. Simple. And then conenct the trigger for the voting one to the counter and when value of the counter reached, trigger.

so when the timer runs out the team splitter takes the number that is the winner of the vote and that is how many people are on each team. ( sorry for replying so late :frowning:

Oh, so you wanna count which team has more players on it?
Have a relay that it set to team one go to a counter that counts up, do the same with team 2.
then, have a trigger check which value is greater.

no I want a voter that has 4 options 1 - 4 and the winning vote gets that amount of people on that team

I need a new voter the other one I couldn’t operate cause u know 2 iq?

We/I do not understand what your asking

You would have to set the amount of voters to a property, and when it’s done, it goes to a relay that goes to a checker that checks if it isn’t = to 0 then if it passes it changes team and do -1 on the property.

Sorry if this made no sense I’m on mobile currently.

I have 2 iq tell me in layman’s terms

1 Like