How do I check if there are no players on a team?

I am making Among Us and am almost done but am struggling to figure out how to check if there are no more players on a team (the team the imposter is on). Thx

This is for battle royales, but it can be used for other scenarios. You would have to have two separate counters for each team and connect the lifecycle to two wire repeaters, one that blocks a signal from team one and vice versa. Connect the wire repeaters to the corresponding counters.

1 Like

You could use a counter at the beginning

Yes that is a good guide @NavyCatZ

Maybe try looking at this guide, but don’t use the entire thing:

Welcome to the forum, @Zane7655! Check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, just ask away! After all, this is a community forum!

1 Like

Whatever activates the setup → relay (specific team) → counter linked with property. Place down a checker, and check if the property = 0. If true, broadcast on channel. Navy you beat me by one second

Yay! My guide! Of course, to make it check each team, you would have to make a trigger

Welcome to teh community @Zane7655!

By the way, welcome to the forum! Mark the answer you will use as the solution.

1 Like

A solution!

Welcome to the forum @Zane7655!

I don’t beleive any of my guides have been used to help people, but they are mostly just art… Anyway back on topic!

Thanks. Super quick responses lol

1 Like

Yeah thats just how we are, helpful, quick, and good answers.

If you are using my guide, to make it better, make a trigger to check the team number ,if team is 1, transmit on team1, if team is 2, transmit on team2(Blocks), and make a counter that updates properties for this.

No problem! We’re all here to help out! (50 solutions… my frozen tears are making a pile at my feet…)

1 Like

They will receive on the channels to increment or decrement

Ain’t that right!

Very true.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.