How can I make a stoplight?

I’m currently working on a section of my map and I’ve encountered a challenge. I’m unsure of how to create a stoplight. Although I could easily skip it, I would like to include some minor details that I can take pride in. Thanks you for helping
Screenshot 2023-09-20 14.13.41

2 Likes

You can use barriers and change the color for the lights. Then if you want use a repeater and counters with target values to make the lights switch color. Hope this helps and welcome to the Forum!

Welcome to the community! You can use a repeater that changes the light color every 15 seconds. To do this, you can make a property called light color. This should be as global number property. Make a trigger. In the blocks, make an if block. It should check if the property is less than 3. If it is, it should set the property to itself plus one. After that it should broadcast on “Deactivate” (This should deactivate ALL barriers). Then place only a broadcast on channel block. Next, place a convert to text block. Make a text in the first slot. In it should be “Turn on “. Include the space as well. In the second slot, put the get property, and put whatever property you used.

1 Like

Welcome to the Fourms!

Check these tags forum-tips psa beginner-must-read for some help!

Also, please don’t use the unknown-difficulty. Tags that have 0 topics (x0) means it’s never used again.

1 Like

Hey, just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. Seriously, your help has been a game-changer and I’m so grateful. Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome! I’ll always help when I can!

Welcome to the forum, @Spacebar84! Check out the beginner-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, talk to anyone in @trust_level_3. They can help you with hard and in-depth concepts and mechanics!

Welcome to the forum!

try hiding and showing differently tinted props

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.