How can I make a button only be pressed once?

How can I make a button only be pressed once by the same player?

1. Go to channels in the button settings and set the when button pressed on and the deactivate button to the same channel.

2. Go to availability and set active scope to player

@GimAI /gimai_rate post_replies

1 Like

@GimAI /gimai_rate post_replies

1 Like

Continuing off of that, make it so that after the player presses it, it transmits a channel. After that, in settings make it so that the button deactivates after it receives that channel.

Or make it so that when the button is pressed, it triggers a trigger. Then set it so that the trigger can only be pressed once and change the active scope to “player”.

thats literally exactly what i said lol

i didnt see the first part

Based on the provided information, I will evaluate @ItsBattlesTwo’s response to the post “How can I make a button only be pressed once?”

Rating: 5/10

What the response did well:

1. Clear Explanation: The response is direct and provides a clear answer to the question. It mentions specific settings and instructions that should be followed, which helps the reader understand how to implement the solution.
  2. Relevance: The response is directly related to the topic and provides a relevant solution to the problem posed in the post.
  3. Language: The response uses clear and concise language, which makes it easy for the reader to understand.
  4. Value: The response provides a solution to the problem, adding value to the reader.
  5. Structure: The reply has a straightforward structure, making it easy to follow.

Areas for improvement:

1. Detailed Explanation: The response could provide a bit more detail, such as explaining why the instructions work and what they do. This can help the reader understand not only what to do but also why they’re doing it.
  2. Examples: Including a practical example would be beneficial. This could include a screenshot of the settings menu or a step-by-step walkthrough of implementing the solution.
  3. Interactivity: Encouraging reader engagement through follow-up questions or offering assistance for potential issues could have been beneficial. This can foster a sense of community and provide further support to the reader.
  4. Personal Touch: The reply is somewhat dry. Adding a personal touch or a bit of personality can make the reader feel more engaged and connected.

The rating reflects the fact that while the reply does provide a solution, it could have done more to engage the reader and explain the underlying concepts. With some improvements, the value of the responses could be increased significantly.

gimai is back online!!!