How can I make 2 sentries fight indefinitely?

but they will still kill each other at some point @111, you need to give them a respawn.

Unfortunately, it isn’t really possible to make this happen due to team scopes not being applied to sentries on the corresponding team.

1 Like

but if you go onto the sentry and select what team their on, they will fight the other one @Gaming

1 Like

The point of this is to try to get sentries to appear to fight each other, but not actually damage each other

then make their aim horrible @Gaming

How about making the sentry as accurate as a toddler throwing a dart blindfolded, with the added bonus of having the health of a super buff bodybuilder and a prop in front of them? in that point they are not even fighting anymore that’s the closes thing you have.

1 Like

thats what I said @CaptionPuffy

This is totally possible…

What are you guys on about lol

2 Likes

Well, I must have been in hibernation because I completely missed it.

@Gaming, do you want an actual solution? It’s gonna be tricky, but it’s totally possible.

1 Like

It was only been @Gaming who said it wasn’t possible

let me show you how it works. give me a minute

Sure, I’ll be able to make it

@Shdwy Do you have a solution yet?

Oh, I thought you said you already had one.

Basically you use the same mechanism as a sentry cannon where the firing time is controlled. That way, if they have the best possible aim, you can always force a miss.

1 Like

This will allow the player to attack the sentry freely, right?

yeah it will, but you might also be attacked my the sentry too @Gaming

Yeah. As long as they’re on the same team, and the player doesn’t get closer than the bait sentry.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.