Helpian style monopoly go bug

when i pass go, most of the time it does what it should, and you get 200. but sometimes it gives you 400. are item granters glitching and giving double commonly, or is this a new bug? ive checked the code and unless the block code is repeating, this shouldn’t be happening

Do you have one block giving the player 200 on entering Go, and another for passing Go? If not, can I see the block code?

2 Likes

no, it is just if you pass or enter, and it grants even if you just pass it. here is the block code on the notif:

here is the settings on the item granter:

1 Like

I am on Apple Watch right now, but I can help from experience. In the Clacian version of monopoly, when you roll, you get a notification that says what you rolled based off of two variables (Dice 1 & 2) and some text. However, if you roll a twelve, you get a special notification, which requires an if-then bracket. If you put the bracket before the concatenation, and put the concatenation in the else part, it will display as normal. If you put the bracket after the concatenation, it will make a regular notification for the exception, then make the special notification. This might be the same for your code, the exception is after the concatenation. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

heres how mine works. there is rolled and alsorolled, both are my dice. then it sees if they are equal (for doubles). next it adds it up with a property squareat. you see in my monopoly there are walls so you cant leave the space you are on, and the squareat plus rolled plus alsorolled. if they are less than 40, that it broadcasts the message of the three properties combined, which teleports them to a different square. but if they are greater than 40, then it broadcast the message of them together minus 40, and also broadcasts message passgo. an item granter recieves that message and grants 200

1 Like

Okay. I can’t see a discernible problem, other than the greater than 40 exception is after and not before the standard case. It could also just be wraparound, but that seems unlikely. Sorry that this was so late; I just got back from vacation.

2 Likes

its ok