Help with my map (efficiency upgrade)

You make purchases like in tag domination, I want to make an “efficiency upgrade” for my map, so when someone buys this, they can walk with less energy. Can I do this and how?

1 Like

Look at:

3 Likes

Question: Do you have a device that limits your energy?

1 Like

@THEHACKER120
Sorry. when the game starts, the second meter runs instead of the first one.

make sure the second movement meter isn’t active on game start. lifecycle (on game start) wired to second movement meter. wires: event occurs → deactivate movement meter

1 Like

Anyway, no problem, I found that I needed to put it on the first meter and it should be “active movement meter”.

1 Like

Ah sorry for the late respond I was having dinner but glad that you figured it out on your own and with a bit of @Kosm0-o 's help

3 Likes

It broke again, can someone help? I don’t know what I did wrong

1 Like

It’s a really short guide… Look over your wires and settings?

1 Like

This is starting to not work and lifecycle is not working. is there any other way?

If you’re doing Blizzy’s build, then I don’t think so. It doesn’t get very much more simple. Can you explain how it doesn’t work?

Blizzy’s uses one of the meters. It used the second one, then I tried kosm0-o’s method to fix it, but it didn’t work either.

Wait, so you can’t deactivate movement meters on game start in their settings? I need to go to bed, it’s past midnight in my time zone. Good night!

2 Likes

It’s fixed, but I won’t be surprised if it breaks later.
one second…

Thank you very much, no problem, I solved it.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.