Help with my kitpvp game

Im making a game but what I need is a way to track the number 1 player on the leaderboard (the leaderboard is counted off of KO’s) but I would really like this concept in my game

You could make KO’s a property

How would I do that? Im not very experienced with this. :rofl:

1 Like

just do this in the map options

and make the score grouo player

Make a life cycle, when you knock a player out, it incremates a counter connected to the property “KOs”

1 Like

I already did that sir

3 Likes

so when they kill it should add to the leaderboard

yeah but how would I make it detect it

1 Like

Yes but I want it to track the number one player ON THE LEADERBOARD!

1 Like

Ask somebody else about the detection

1 Like

If you did that, it’s already detecting, and the person with the most kills will be on the top of the leaderboard

So you make KO’s a property. [scope player] You then have a lifecycle set to ‘player knocks out’ that increments a counter [scope player] that updates the property.

Create another property for the # of kills that the leader has.
Next, make a loop to constantly trigger block code in a trigger to check if the number of kills the player has [first property] is greater than the second property. If it is greater, set the second property to the first property, and transmit on a channel that makes a waypoint follow that player.

1 Like

Please test this out before going on the forums and asking for help

I KNOW. But i want that top player to be tracked by a waypoint

1 Like

then use a bounty guide

1 Like

Then make a property for knockouts. And for the player with the most of the property gets tracked by a waypoint.

1 Like

Um Im confused could someone help me do this pls I want the top person on the leaderboard to be tracked by a waypoint how do I do it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.