Help With Mode Voting

So, I’m making the ULTIMATE Battle Royale game. But I’m wanting to make it to where the players vote for which mode to play. ( So like Gu;n Game, Tourney, Overpowered, One Life, stuff like that.) And I’m having trouble with it. I do’t want to have to make something like all the SUPER complex among us voting guides, so you guys got any ideas?

How many options are there?

use multiple buttons perhaps?

1. Gu;n Game, Classic Royale, Snipe7 Mode, One Shot, and Tourney
1 Like

I think it uses blocks, so get a Blocks-professional in here.

I’m really good in the blocks department, so I could probably cook something up.

Use those as inspiration. Generally all voting systems should be similar, but not exactly the same.

Oh, so you’re saying to create my OWN system? Hmmm…I never thought about that. I was just thinking of guides that I could use. And actually, I could make a guide on my system. Huh!

Use these guides.

Okay…I’ll give it a go. I just spent over 8 months on my Among Us Map (and half of that time on the voting system ALONE.) all for it to accidentally get deleted. :skull:So I don’t want to go through THAT pain again…but I’ll give it a go.

Oops sorry I was reading another topic about begging for gimbux -_-

Anyway I found a simple guide. (Hopefully)

1 Like

Bruh who was begging for gimbux!? GRIND IT YOSELF NOOB. AMIRIGHT?
Also thanks! I really don’t want to go through 2-3 months on a stinking voting system before I actually make the things you’re voting ON. That really does save a lot of time.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.