Help with making "turns"

Making a Las Vegas game where you can play blackjack, and I need a way to shift a turn from one player to the next when they have hit or stood.

Finally someone making a game with blackjack
Also welcome to the forums! Glad to see someone to replace @Blackjack

1 Like

These might help.

2 Likes

Have a property store a number. That number will be the “turn number”. Every time a turn finishes add 1 to the property and broadcast on a message that starts a turn for a new player. (Relays may be required) When the property is greater than the number of players, set the property back to 1 for “player 1”'s turn.

5 Likes

So for the part where they decide to hit or stand, you could use a pop up with options then make those mechanics then once they decide it would close the pop up and idk maybe use a trigger to send the pop up to the next person. Sorry if that wasn’t helpful my brain forgot how to use Gimkit mechanics over the summer

1 Like

yes i have that popup in, it works somewhat well, just need to integrate the turn system in and it should work very well : D

1 Like

this should work well, thanks!

2 Likes

Blackjack is gambling which isn’t allowed in GKC. My slot machine guide on here got taken down because of it, even though there was one before it…

2 Likes

Hmm… it’s not really that bad if it’s not REAL money. Maybe it could be a game where you earn money by doing objectives so you can play blackjack then get more money or something idk.

1 Like

Or I guess just a different version of blackjack

1 Like

THEN WHY THE HECK DID MY GUIDE GET TAKEN DOWN :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

idk

1 Like

Yoooooo
Bet

3 Likes

Spade Jumpscare

1 Like

just wire the button to itself with a wire repeater, so you can turn the button off, then wire it to the next button so it turns on, and repeat that until you wire the end to the beginning

Beluga joins the chat

We’ve already come up with a solution @KingOfSpades mark a solution pls

1 Like

o7.