Help with ideas🦊

I need help with ideas for gimkit builds…for both me to build, my friends, and some to put in my ideas guide
State random buildings that could be made, towns, cities anything…also any type of game…video games, card games, board games, whatever…and if you don’t know what to put just put your favorite game then…
also tell me if you want credited for your ideas…if you don’t, you might not end up being credited

This time pls stay ON topic so I don’t have to mark a solution, then black hole having to close it if it continues.

1 Like

Build ancient ruins with a bunch of lore and a monster

1 Like

hmm alright, you could make an structure that are ruins of the past, with a sentry guarding it…? Or an survival game, or some competition game for collecting supplies first, etc

1 Like

How a bout a hunted mansion? I’m the real V got home and im on my phone rn

A rogue like thing (I don’t know)

A clicker game to buy upgrades and items for @astralmoonlight 's survival game

Will you credit all these?

1 Like

I’ll credit the ones ppl ask to be credited for…I don’t have time to add credits for people who don’t care enough to read entire thing and tell me, or who don’t want credited…school is getting seriously hard now…I don’t have as much time as I used to.

please credit me then if you use the idea.

1 Like

I want mine credited, thanks!

1 Like

isn’t dis a repost of the last topic @legobuilder

1 Like

it is, it’s just the other previous one…got out of hand. so they created a new one

2 Likes

An Armony Section with Gadgets and all that
No credit

1 Like

Okay thanks for the idea!

Correct! thanks for explaining for me!

2 Likes

WIll do Build-pleasse ! thanks for the ideas!

1 Like

I will and thanks for the idea!

1 Like

Any other ideas?thanks great leaf

Here you go @Legobuilder.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.