Help with Gimonopoly [Resolved]

i made it so there is a game overlay button and when you press the button it rolls 2 imaginary dice and moves you. that works, but when you need to pass go you just stay at your square. here’s the code (on notification triggered by game overlay button):

help please

1 Like

What is the last if then block for?

2 Likes

you mean the if it is more than 40? if you mean that then it is because when it broadcasts on the channel it sends you to a teleporter, but i have a teleporter 1, which is go, but then if you go over boardwalk (40), you need to go to a lower teleporter, like if you roll a 5 and 4, but you are at the 36th square, you need to get to square 5,

1 Like

ohh and it should of been rolled + alsorolled + squareat

1 Like

ok i figured it out it works now, you made my notice that small messed up detail, thanks so much @NavyCatZ

1 Like

@Here_to_help could i see a pic of Gimonopoly?

1 Like

Hey @Here_to_help, if/when you make a post about Gimonopoly, could you name it like “Monopoly; Helpian style” to distinguish it from my “Monopoly; Clacian style”?

2 Likes

just saw this, and of course i will! dont want anyone to credit the wrong person, im sure clacian style will do better than my helpian style

1 Like

I don’t know about that. Your dice rolling mechanics allow for less game breaking. I just give you bait and hope you run forward.

2 Likes

ok, i added to my map under gimonopoly, it says “helpian edition” and when i post i will do the same.

1 Like