Help with floor is lava game -SnoopyOTG-

Hello haven’t made a topic in awhile but I need help for my upcoming game. I need help making lava rises every few seconds (Idk how many seconds yet) I tried looking up guides and nothing really helped (If you could provide pics that would be great but you don’t have to). Thanks

I might be offline for a while just a heads up but I might be back at around 4:00

Maybe make a trigger loop that increments multiple counters by one every second and depending on which counters reach their target (each target number a few increments higher than the last) a certain barrier and zone is activated and the zones cause the players to respawn in a different area after entering it

sry if I’m confusing

1 Like

Ok I’ll be sure to test it out (I cant right now I’m kinda busy but I’ll let you know when I do)

How to make a floor is lava map - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative

Always, and ALWAYS do research before posting topics (i’ve said this too many times lol).

1 Like

@SnoopyOTG just said he researched it and couldn’t find anything helpful-

bro, read the post. . .

guides didn’t help him then, so why would a guide help him now?

and now it’s time for me to continue drawing :smile:

1 Like

Yes I saw that guide but it didn’t work out so I was hoping someone knew another method

I could help with the designs

• Barrier background and platform (it is very useful in many)
    remember to make them with 1.0 alpha
    translucent barriers are [censored]
  • Adding special jump techniques
  • Randomized déath activity feeds when player get killéd by lava
1 Like

Thanks for the ideas most of these I already have but some I don’t so this might be helpful

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.