Help with 3d terrain

I need 6 combos for 3d terrain that look well-made and not sloppy.

i already have green grass and dirt and purple grass and dirt

looks hard, but maybe idk

The BlackJackian Guide On 3D Terrain! (UNFINISHED)

@Blackjack has this guide!

You can also do snow and dirt, and then decorate it with snowy trees and other snowy props.

1 Like

sand and grass,
or purple grass, sand, dirt, green grass, purple sand

1 Like

ik but it doesnt have 6 combos does it?

No, but it has a few, and on and on I could talk or you could make this easier and just look.

ive already seen it
multiple times actually

Next time, actually explain what you need help with instead of being more on the lazy side and just trying to speedrun making the topic. You don’t specify much about what you need help with.
You should use full sentences and the sentences should elaborate on the topic as much as possible.
For example, Bob needs help on creating a randomizer.
Bob wants to create a help topic on the GKC Forums.
Bob shouldn’t do this as his topic body sentence: “Can someone create a randomizer?”
Bob should do this as his topic body sentence: “I need help to create a randomizer. So I checked out the guide by [person] and I didn’t understand what tthe broadcast on channel block means. I have never used channels before so if I could also get an explanation on that too I would be greatful.”

It has some combos, but also ways of making your own, and using some of the many other combos people are saying. I was just trying to give you a resource to help you on your journey. (Speaking of journey, checkers isn’t gonna finish it’s self)

Here are some:
Snowy Grass and dirt
Snowy grass and purple sand
Snow and dirt
Sand and grass
Dry grass and dirt
Sand and water

Edit: sorry, didn’t see you already marked a solution

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.