Emojis on thinkpad:
Windows button + .

1 Like

uhhh, I dunno which buttons those are, all i get is magnifier

The one with a lot of rectangles and " . "

Oh, then that donā€™t work

well go on that thing and then try it

I did already G-Code549

To open the emoji menu in Windows 10, you can press the Windows key + . (period) or Windows key + ; (semicolon) while your cursor is in a text field. To open the emoji menu in Windows 11, you can press the Windows logo key + . (period) while typing. You can also press Windows key + ; (semicolon).

Most windows users use either 10 or 11, these are emoji instructions from Google.

okay you can just @/ping me like dis @G-Code549 but then use barrier art guides I gave you or if you use a crome book
Screenshot 2024-10-09 2.53.24 PM
and then press
Accessibility with _o / stick figure and press on screen key board for emojis
__________________/||
__________________/\

This is the fastest way to open the emoji menu on Chromebooks / Chrome OS Flex:

The keyboard shortcut to open the emoji picker on a Chromebook is Search + Shift + Space. You can also right-click in a text field and select Emoji

1 Like

No need for the stick figure bud.

1 Like

Trick or treating game
Candy can be diff. color seeds
Or just one
With just one you can like race your friends for most candy
And have an overlay to show how much u have

Go on an adventure of getting candy from trick or treaters, get as much candy as you can and upgrade your candy tycoon making lots of candy! you can be a trick or treater and a candy maker, making candy. You can design the type of candy you wanna make up to 3 and then sometimes you will see people giving it out

or if you want thereā€™s lore and the super secret scary headless horseman started this tradition years ago to tax the people of his land, and you thought that was mean. If you want you can go into his abandoned house, get some stuff, then do a boss battle again him. Just a fun interactive game with many twists, turns, and secrets. From casual playing, getting candy, to exciting, adrenaline packed action, you can fight the super secret headless horseman

anyways thereā€™s my idea

1 Like

Applause

Request, Steak! Pls :cut_of_meat:

you just did it

you made your own request

(unless you want a bigger version, then I canā€™t do thatā€¦)

Fine one second though

Help on making a headless horseman?

iā€™ll try lol

what are you looking for

like just a guy in black armor with no head?

like cooked, I mean, in gimkit too

and a horse please, he is the "Headless Horseman