Help on Halloween map

cooked then I’m not good at barrier art, and you can do that in gimkit, with text.

also I’m horrible at barrier art so now that I think about it I probably can’t

here’s horse emoji :racehorse: , if you want it black will have to be custom

you can maybe ask someone else here, maybe they are good at barrier art

Pls also maybe have a guede to the actual build, sorry “Ahem, Monsieur, veuillez inclure la construction réelle, pas seulement le cheval mais l’homme,”

guede WHAT?! Guide oh

Alright… I’ll try my best to make it.

transalation “Sir, please include the actual construction, not just the horse but the man,”

i’m good at barrier-art but I’m not up for it right now.

Oui monsieur, vous ne pouvez pas le construire maintenant si vous ne le voulez pas

sorry let me translate that cause I have no idea what that says sorry

I’ll translate “Yes sir you may not build it now if you don’t want to”

well my translater is dead then/
you don’t have the power to build the maintenant if you don’t have the power to

looks english to me

hmmm I wonder why (If you know you know)

ghostface or Jason Voorhees

dark grey: 61, 61, 61 on rgb

light grey: 99, 99, 99 on rgb

now lets begin horse

Basically get a square. Position it like the head. Then get a dark grey barrier and put it behind that head but a little less before the end. Then copy and paste this ・ and make it big enough for an eye. Then get a light grey barrier and position it like mine. Then position my dark grey barrier in the middle of the light grey. Last, the tail is just a light grey barrier and the bottom is 2 light grey barriers with 2 dark grey barriers at the bottom for it’s hoofs. now I’m working on the headless horseman

Screenshot 2024-10-09 4.52.20 PM

funny looking fellow

1 Like

Merci monsieur, j’apprécie

same color scheme as horse.

Screenshot 2024-10-09 4.57.51 PM
also easy, start with a lg square, then 2 dg circles. then put a dg rectangle a little smaller in the middle of the lg square. then add your limbs that are lg. add small barriers on the arms and legs in the middle. legs add the hoofs from the horse onto him, and arms just make a circle little bigger then the circles in the middle of the arm but smaller then the ones on top of the arm

1 Like

to make the headless horseman on the horse

Screenshot 2024-10-09 5.02.24 PM
delete legs, and layer it so it’s like this. move arm toward horse, and make it’s glove darker so it won’t blend in with the armor. it’s 46,46,46, btw.

enjoy your headless horseman and horse!

and if wished remove tail of horse, it looks good with it but also good without it

3 Likes

Umm guy on a horse but he has no head
And sentry is near his arms so it looks like he’s sh0oting

You go to my school, Average_Korean_Sigma!

Try making the tail the same color as the mane. That should help :slight_smile:

Looks really good!

Trick-or-treating race to get the most candy before time runs out

1 Like