Help me with this

don’t get it still lol

here easy one

1 Like

my thing is more simpler then this one it looks alot complacated

Ok.

1. Take a lifecycle and a relay, and wire the lifecycle to the relay. After that, have the relay open up a popup that has two call to actions. Make one of them say Normal mode, and the other one say Nightmare mode, and make it so the player CANNOT close it. Have the normal mode one transmit on channel NormalMode, and the nightmare one transmit on channel NightmareMode. Afterwards, wire the popup to itself so that it will close when the player picks a call to action.

2. Next, place down two counters and two properties. Make sure each property is a number property, and that the default value is 0. Name them NormalMode and NightmareMode

3. Next, take the first counter and make it update property NormalMode, and then take the second counter and make it update the property NightmareMode. Have the first counter increment when receiving on channel NormalMode, and the second one increment when receiving on channel NightmareMode

4. Remember that lifecycle from earlier? Place down a wire repeater, and make it have a delay of 60 seconds. After that, wire it to two different things- A relay to close the popup for players that have not voted, and a trigger.

5. After this, open up the block code interface, and copy down this code.

Ths will check if Nightmare or Normal mode was chosen.

6. Alright. Place down a lifecycle, and have it track when a player is knocked out. Take a trigger, and make deactivate when receiving on channel NormalModeChosen. Then wire the lifecycle to the trigger. Then, place down a team switcher to switch players to spectator mode. Wire your trigger to the team switcher.

And that should be it! Hopefully I didn’t get anything wrong, but if something doesn’t work, just @ me.

5 Likes

what do you mean by this

So when you look at a popup’s settings, you should see a bar at the top that you can scroll sideways. Go all the way to the end, where there should be a section called All Options. Click on that, and then scroll down until you find this option , Closable by Player.

Switch that option to no.

2 Likes

alright okay thanks for that

1 Like

wait that can help me with some of the popups in the game LOL

3 Likes

I don’t get this

and this

Sorry for the lateness in response, but this is what I mean. If you go back to the top bar, there should be a section labeled call to action. When clicking on it, you should see four boxes. What I meant to say was to label one of the call to actions Normal Mode, transmitting on channel NormalMode, and one of them Nightmare Mode, transmitting on channel NightmareMode, like so.

1 Like

So, the player chooses which mode to play, and is immediately plays the mode?

1 Like

if its most voted yeah

is this for one popup?

Sigh…

This is very simple:
Use a trigger, set it to not active on start of game
When Nightmare mode is chosen, the trigger is activated
Lifecycle: once player unalives, trigger it
Wire the trigger to a team switcher…
Triggered ----------> Switch team to spectator

Why does this topic need over 30 replies

2 Likes

Because the dude didn’t understand some of it, and people had to explain. There is no need to get frustrated with someone just trying to understand the system better.

3 Likes

Well WhoAmI dragged out the instructions…
Honestly I missed his post with directions, but I simplified it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He wished to have all the players vote for which gamemode to pick, not a single person.

4 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

we can do that also to make a easier like the host can pick if thats easy

it whould change the thing that we are doing but it can make it easier? If we can do it (witch I want) I think you guys can do it for me?