HELP. I want to make a pokemon map for my friend's birthday!

Check out:Turn-based combat (WIP)

Thank you so much for your help and you are right, my friend will like it much more!

Ok. Have fun, good luck, and happy Gimkitting!

1 Like

Because, 10 days is way to small, you could focus on their favorite pokemon in a fight, like you can design a Pikachu, (if they like it) and replace it with the sentry in my guide!

I would love to make it but our times might not match up

Personally REALLY excited to use this (You can even use a one-sided version for a persuasion meter, as I am in my soon - to - exist - open world game set in a mall)

Lots of stress, on me, this will be a core mechanic in many games ( you may have to restart when I finish, I sneakily add more block code everywhere sorry!)

You could sentries as NPCs by putting a zone that doesn’t allow gadget fire around them and a button that opens a pop up menu with the game overlay device.

or use the pixel art guide to make one

Great idea, thanks for the suggestion!

Remember, few can make a game in that small area, doing pallet town, and a small area of tall grass would be best, your friend would love it!

Ok I will do that, thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

we would make it for you but only the map, what time can I give it to you and what date?

You could also use triggers hidden in some tall grass that could trigger a fight scene maybe using a teleporter.

Welcome, designing pallet town should take a day maybe, and when I finish my guide in 3 days it t should take you 1 day also, so maybe 5-6 days of work?

You can link that to the arena in my guide!

Also check out Math Thrives video to see a basic pokemon mechanic in work!

Thanks for the offer, I would like it by 19th but if it is not possible, then please do around 21st. You can do 5 pm is CST? because I am in school till 3 and get home at 4.

You could even recreate the feel of walking into a house and becoming much bigger by using this guide and putting a teleporter at the entrance.

we watch that guy for help too