Help for "live on the moon" map

What exactly do you need help with?

1 Like

I don’t know what to put in my map, apolo11 maybe?

I know!
gettyimages-2076695156-612x612

This may be for you then:

2 Likes

Maybe add like a house base maybe Alien friends.
(Btw this is just an idea you dont have to add if you dont want to)

2 Likes

great idea! buuut, I wan’t my map to be realistic. cool idea though!:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I like what you’ve got down! Maybe add some space terrain (moving or stationary) around the area you want to be the moon? You could turn the background into space terrain and have an area of moon rock to be the moon… Admittedly that probably wouldn’t leave you with enough room.
For the gameplay, you could have the player play as an astronaut or scientist living on the moon to conduct experiments, and have different tasks to do? (This is just a suggestion.)

1 Like

Maybe you could make a survival game where you got stranded on the moon and you have to build a rocket to escape

3 Likes

great idea! i’l implement into my game!

1 Like

I love your designs! thank you so so much!

1 Like

my game seems boring, aliens might help…

1 Like

1 Like

I call it, “the moonlander1”

1 Like

Hi, the guide belongs to @Giminator , so you can thank them.

I did something a liiiiittle different, you run out of FUEL to make your way home

1 Like

Nice that works too!

1 Like

Erm…
Space rocks.
A floating beaker

1 Like

put that rover thing on it and a flag to represent man on the moon and put rocksand craters on it to represent a more rocky like self and put a camera there so it looks like your talking to earth on the moon, and if you need more moon ideas lemme know

1 Like

I don’t really work on decorations but why not! link: Live on the moon