Halloween Hunt Help

All living treaters.

Sorry for the wait. Have a live player counter run that counts every treater. In the zone, have the game check (are you using psuedo teaming or real teaming to denote teams?) if the entering player was a treater. If so, increment a counter -property unit and check (probably using a checker or a trigger) if the property from the live player counter is equal to the property from the zone. If true, give the treaters team a point (so they win) and end the game. Also, if a treater (have the game check) leaves the zone, have the counter decrement.

Welcome to the fourms, @RandomVortexGuy!

2 Likes

welcome to forums @RandomVortexGuy

1 Like

That sounds really great, but I don’t know how to do that. As far as I know, the counter doesn’t have a “live player” target, and it doesn’t have blocks. So how would I build this exactly?

Check out this guide! When I say live player counter, I mean the device system, not an option in settings.

1 Like

Welcome and #ECHO SUXXXXXXXXx lol but welcome!

1 Like

Thanks. “Echo inferior, Vortex superior.”

1 Like

So far, this is a solution, but I have just one last thing for this; I don’t know how to get the checker to check between the two counters.

Block code. Both counters should be connected to properties. It’s a simple setup, so you can either play around in blocks, or just ask. (Hint: it requires two get property blocks and a = logic block.)

1 Like

So I’ve given both counters properties to update, but the checker only seems to check between a property and a specific numerical value, and I don’t know where to get to the block coding.

1 Like

Use a trigger!

1 Like

Cool, so I’ve got the boolean equation done, but is there anything fancy I need to connect it to?

Nevermind I found it.

2 Likes

How do I mark multiple solutions…?

And I think I just about removed this post.

Is the test game allowed to end by itself? I’ve set everything up, but the game doesn’t end when I enter the Treaters lobby when it’s supposed to.

You could make pumpkins scattered ariund you map and an invisible button is in front of them so that when you press it the pumkin is hidden and you get one point.

off topic but you should make your location the VORTEX HQ in your settings.

Welcome to the forum, @RandomVortexGuy!

1 Like

Thanks for the idea, but I don’t plan on using scores, but instead times.

Also, I used the echo HQ as a joke. It was based off of one of the first times I played capture the flag, where I put the Vortex flag sticker on the echo flag when I went to grab it.