Halloween Decorations!🎃

Hi! welcome to my first ever topic! (please help I don’t know if I should put this in art or guides.)
:jack_o_lantern:
First, let’s spice up our maps with a little bit of terrain! :ghost:
For your map, go to settings and set the terrain to be dry grass to give it a Halloween feeling! To make paths, add stone bricks with dry grass! this will make a cool path! next, add some red and dry trees all over your map, it makes it look like Halloween! It should look like this:

Decorations: lets make pumpkins all over the map! First, grab a text device. Then, make a pumpkin emoji and enlarge the text to your desire. Then, add some streetlights that are covered in dry bushes. it should look like this:

That looks beautiful, if I do say so myself. now, let’s add some hills and leaves all over everywhere! Make some barrels with water and empty and closed! When your done, it might look like this:

WOW! that’s really cool! I recommend adding some stuff on the hills, I got the 3-d idea from the guide, How to make 3D terrain [2/10 or 🟦 ] So thanks @SirWyWy for giving me the idea! Btw, make sure to add NO shadows for the bushes under the streetlights, it makes it look cooler. I am very happy with this, So now lets work on skeletons :skull: and ghosts :ghost:! Same as the pumpkins, add the ghost emojis in the text boxes, the get a blackboard leg and make it smaller and hang it on something! this is how I did it:

PS. I recommend making the transparency of the ghosts to 0.7 or 0.8 to make it look ghost-y!:ghost: Well, that’s it! I hope you can use this later on in your maps, also, I searched and found nobody made a guide like this, so if I accidentally copied I am sorry.
(Game: find all the hidden ghosts!)
-DISTINCT SIGNING OFF

9 Likes

Any suggestions to make it better?

1 Like
What should this go in?
0 voters
1 Like

Oops, I accidently added barrier art tag, let me remove.

1 Like

SHould this be a wiki? so it can have more decor?

2 Likes

The Map looks really nice!
It could help me add a peaceful scene to my pvp lore game!

idk, I’m just here because it looks intriguing!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m glad people like my first topic!

1 Like

Nice guide!
You should add some dirt, and maybe a few singular leaves, here and there.

2 Likes

I agree with leaves, but wont it be kinda ugly with dirt everywhere?(no offense)
Unless your talking about more hills.

1 Like

But overall, this guide is great!

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Yeah that makes sense…
The mud would make it look like it rained.

You’re welcome btw!

2 Likes

yeah that would be cool.

1 Like
Should this be a wiki?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Idk
0 voters

I just figured out how to make a poll lol.

1 Like

JOINED 3 DAYS AGO???!!!
(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LIKE INTRODUCING PPL)

Welcome to the forums tho-!

2 Likes

lol. I wasn’t online for 2 days so yeah.
back on topic. (they are very strict about that here.)

1 Like

Ooooh!
Look what I found:
Screenshot 2024-10-04 11.58.27 PM
You should definitely add a spider or two!

3 Likes

WOW! I didn’t even know that existed! I will add this!
Thanks!

2 Likes

They also have pumpkins as well if you didn’t know.

1 Like

cool first guide! maybe add some spiders like @Munchkin said.