Good Thumbnail Request for my GKC map

I’m making my first ever GKC map, and I would like to have a good thumbnail for it. I would like for this thumbnail to have a gim on the left side, looking at a wall of hanging Gadgets, and 2 other gims fighting with gadgets on the right, you can have some curiosity on the blank space in the middle. Thanks!

1 Like

@TheWorldo mind if you help him out? He’s a good friend of mine and your work is phenomenal.

im not sure if ill do it maybe i will tmrw
whats the name of the game?

my work

I can make one!
My previous work:

https://www.canva.com/design/DAGC5HvfHVI/wSmdI_MEb7kdGmH9uR064w/edit?utm_content=DAGC5HvfHVI&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

1 Like

Nice art, love the stache on the move one! I would love for you to make a thumbnail, name of the game is, Combat Trainer. (pls don’t add the for @DaRickroller)

1 Like

i love your profile picture :rofl:

Thanks!

how did you do the banner on you profile

In your account settings, you can upload a gif file, if it is under 4mb (mega bits)

1 Like

Don’t ping people for art please!
Pharlain said so herself.

1 Like

I don’t know if I can ;-;
I sprained my wrist today and had to go to the doctor
but I will try my best
:saluting_face:

2 Likes

Ok don’t if you can’t its alright! Hope you get better soon!

Hey @VoidFluffy, when do you think the Thumbnail will be done? If possible can I have it by 9:30pm CST? My map is done, I’m just waiting on this know, and I was hopping to have it published by tonight. No rush thought. Thanks!

I would reccomend more cartoony backgrounds and stuff so it looks better…

Do you make thumbnails?

Kinda… I’m only available on some weekends though.
I’m busy with tennis and other stuff this weekend so I can’t.
I’ve done one hand drawn and 2 photoshopped and they are kinda bad ok-ish

oh, noice, @VoidFluffy said she would make me one, so now i just gotta wait. well they say the longer the wait the better the result… they do say that, right?

2 Likes

I think since she was working on GimSolver’s, she’ll have it done by tomorrow.

1 Like

oh she was??? she told me she would make mine 7 hours, ago. Its alright iguess…

1 Like

VoidFluffy’s art is ALWAYS good!

1 Like