Gonna be working on a gim map, its Murder Mystery and the setting is a castle, any suggestions for the rooms?

Idk what to put here

A king and queen’s room with two large thrones, a large kitchen with lots of plates, a knights rooms (there are knight props) with chandeliers and paintings and stuff. I like MM2, so I’m enthusiastic to help.

2 Likes

A library
kitchen
dungeon
map maker’s room(forgot what they are called

1 Like

Maybe even add a large outside platform area in the middle of the map like the actual map; add some bedrooms, bathrooms, and a large guest room.

1 Like

you mean cartography?

1 Like

A big open center or court/fair area

1 Like

Maybe maze with many twists and turns so that the murderer gets lost and has trouble finding the players. (in the castle)

1 Like

A hidden path leading to a catacomb.

1 Like

put an altar down there for good measure

2 Likes

Welcome to the community or the whole website.

1 Like

Are you talking about me?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @Dodge1! Make sure you look at the new-user-must-read and forum-beginners tags. And this post:

1 Like

Ok, thanks! I’m actually on the wix and was having trouble with getting an account on here.

1 Like

a throne room, or dungeon

1 Like

ohh good idea, me and my friends will start designing the room tomorrow

A room with a poet in a dark room, my friends know what follows when I recommend poetry… Ask for the answer.

1 Like

good point with the map cartography room, I wouldn’t have even thought of that

I’ve already had an idea with a library maze, maybe I can find a way to include your idea

Bedrooms will be a nice touch

maybe, if I can find a way to get the sentrys to stop attacking me, they can be background characters in the courtyard