GKC Mods! [WIKI]

Checklist change just means the checkbox has been checked, but it’s removed now.

Ok :+1:

1 Like

There are no new users to help with coding :sob:

I mean I like coding a lot, but I don’t infact know what Languge these mods are using and how exactly to mod gimkit. I’ve modded other games before but I don’t know about gimkit.

They use java for gimkit modding.

that programming language I don’t know anything about, welp. sorry bout that cant really help. the programming languges I know are lua, block coding (I count this as a language, don’t argue with me), and C#

1 Like

If only GimAI were still aroun-
No Aria. Aria is much more on topic.
Nevermind, I’m sure the quests can be derived from coding guides…?

Most new users do not have the experience and knowledge to mod Gimkit. Anyway, they usually get whisked away to the tgtc discord server rather than hanging out there. Tgtc is pretty much the ultimate modding hub and it’s where all of the Gimkit Modders hang out and do stuff.

2 Likes

I would be interested in learning to make mods. I have some coding experience, although not that much, mostly just messing around.

1 Like

What’s the link for that? I’m back on discord.

Welcome to the forums!
If you want to make mods you should learn js. It’s simple and it’s the most used one.

Cool, I will look at some of the docs I think I saw on the GitHub.

1 Like

Bump, because this kinda really needs more mods

2 Likes

Do you want me to cast a magic spell? Okay…
Say it once
twice
three-times again
@-here
@-here
@-Here
!!!

No need for 3 pings :skull:

1 Like

Okay… I’ll remove them, but it doesn’t do much…
Sorry. I mean, you haven’t done anything like that before…
(Flashback to Quotezilla)

Why did you pin me for?

???
Oh, that was @|Here (without the barrier), It summons 10 random people from the topic. bob_the_tomato wanted more mods.

1 Like

why’d I get pinged doh, I don’t even know anything about javascript nor do I want to spend time learning it just for Gimkit (I don’t really like java that much, more so want to use programs I know a lot about and I don’t have to make my own game engine just to make a game with it

1 Like

If only new users knew how to operate mods