GKC Mods! [WIKI]

Oh I just did tiny thing.

3 Likes

Ah, nothing specific, just some mods that people can install to help their GKC needs, bc on the website it says that only people with knowledge about Js coding should have gimloader, and the purpose of this guide is for ALL people to ascess it.

Actually @Blackhole927 the zoom mod would be very helpful

4 Likes

I edited the guide as someone broke the guide. I also removed the wiki box as people can abuse that. I will be adding the gimhook section to this guide.

2 Likes

The table edit isn’t showing anything, so I will be testing here on this reply:

Name of Mod Short Description - Click dots for extended description Readme Repository Link Created by: Last Updated
Gimhook A desktop app and modloader for Gimkit. [1] GitHub - TheLazySquid/Gimloader: A client-side plugin loader for Gimkit hexadecimal June 2024
Gimloader A modloader for Gimkit, powered by ViolentMonkey. Following description written by @Jobozo1875 [2] [3] gimhook/gimhook: A desktop app and modloader for Gimkit. - Codeberg.org TheLazySquid September 2024

1. # Gimhook Please don't upload to GitHub A desktop app and modloader for Gimkit. # How do I use this? Read the usage documentation for more information. # How do I make a mod? Read the SDK documentation for more information. # Is this allowed on Gimkit? The simplified answer is yes, as long as you don’t use it to cheat or otherwise do anything potentially problematic. Special thanks to Josh Feinsilber and Jeff Osborn for clarifying this! # What is the correct capitalization for Gimhook? The correct capitalization is Gimhook, which is used everywhere except for the logo. The logo is lowercase because I personally think it looks better. I might change it later though to further standardize on using Gimhook. ↩︎

2. > Gimloader is a cool mod by @TheLazySquid that lets you add small plugins to change the game! > Once you install it, buttons will appear which will let you customize your experience. > Then you can head over to the plugins section of github to download some plugins! > > Some include: > Camera Control (what I use - lets you move your camera freely and zoom! ) > Character Customization (lets you be literally any gim - yes unreleased ones too) > DLD TAS. (The TAS) > Idle For Xp (Makes it way easier to gain xp with that new dodgy system) > +More! > You even have the capabilities to make your own plugins! > > Download Here: Gimoader Download :D > > Written By: @Jobozo1875 ↩︎

3. # Gimloader This is a Gimkit plugin loader and manager, based on a trick first used in Gimhook with an API inspired by BetterDiscord. ## Installation 1. Install ViolentMonkey for your browser. 2. Click on this link 3. Go to (automodded (gimkit jo1n)) and there should be a wrench icon next to the jo1n button. UI Preview ## Usage At any point, you can open the mod menu by pressing alt + p. I also painstakingly added buttons on every screen I could think of. 1d host lobby1d host in game1d player in game1d player lobby2d host2d playerCreativeHomeJo1n Screen These buttons can be disabled in the settings section. Once in the mod menu, you can create or import plugins with the two buttons at the top. There are some example plugins here. Some plugins depend on libraries, which you can manage in the libraries tab. Some plugins may also add hotkeys that you can change, which will be in the hotkeys tab. ## Gimhook Compatibility Gimloader has a polyfill to allow for Gimhook mods to work with it. If you have a Gimhook mod that doesn’t work with Gimloader, please open an issue. ## Development Information on developing plugins can be found in the wiki. ↩︎

5 Likes

i would say no and this isnt gkc anyway

1 Like

im just saying this this is gonna cause alot of hackers

Wait there mods for gimkit?

2 Likes

It says that it does not break any rules for Gimkit on the website

1 Like

Ooh! 9 likes is a new record for me! [1]
Edit: My 1st Nice topic!

1. Kinda sad # of likes but at the same time happy! ↩︎

1 Like

LETS GET MODDING :fire:

1 Like

CAN I JUST SAY SOMTHING WE NEED an area were GKC moders can shear mods FOR PEOPLE and instale them on gkcf

like my funky writing

1 Like

probably on the wix

ye probley this is a great giude btw

Thank you!

Sorry, I misclicked the box. I unchecked it right after.

1 Like

Please don’t add Gimhook Testing as it’s not meant for public use but rather for my own personal experimentation.

The difference between modding and hacking is that mods are meant to improve the game’s experience, while hacks are meant to gain an unfair advantage over other players. The developers of Gimloader and Gimhook do their best to ensure that their tools cannot be used for hacking purposes.

6 Likes

I will delete from details section btw. I just did that

what why am I in this

You edited without changing anything

Have you checked the Raw? or is it just the checkbox