Gimkit's Quantum Mechanics: Help Needed

anything related to politics. But its not a big deal. EMPHASIZING it is NOT a BIG DEAL. sry

1 Like

Got one. Zones can NEVER fit an objects hitbox, unless collision is off

1 Like

im bored in bio class and have nothing better to do, and i also have strong opinions about insulting any network lol

3 Likes

I feel ya there bio is boring and my teacher is horrible but it is necessary so good luck! :3

1 Like

what does quantum mechanics mean?
(i should know because i’m a GIMBUSTER)

1 Like

It’s mechanics within gimkit that rely on the nuances of gimkit’s code to work. A good starting example of this is AUO.

1 Like

What does this mean? The borders of the zone can certainly fit outside of the object’s hitbox, but when you highlight it maybe you’re highlighting the zone. Could you elaborate a bit?

Wow, you guys went crazy talking about Fox and Wikipedia.
Wikipedia is actually pretty accurate, but the idea that anyone can edit often lowers its view in the public eye. It’s certainly worth it to check the citations if you’re using it for anything important, but generally big topics can be assumed correct.
Fox is a whole different story.

Why are we talking politics and sources on a Gimkit post? You guys take tangents to a whole new level lol

5 Likes

Again, apologies for mentioning anything as it usually just makes it worse. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t get it in Gimkit then…

1 Like

I’m saying that it’s impossible to make a zone EXACTLY fitting a prop. Because all of them have irregular hitboxes and shapes. You’d need, like, thousands of zones to make a fully accurate hitbox.

1 Like

but Wikipedia with math is really reliable because more people want to edit something to do with like politics than the hodge conjecture or some other strange mathematics

also if someone gets a topic wrong normally people will just edit it back because you can literally look formulas, theorems, topics, etc. up

3 Likes

Why does this stop? And why at 1,147? Wire pulse limit? Everything has a delay of 1. Every wire just triggers the next trigger, except for the one to the counter that just increments it.

Edit: ran it again. It stopped at 2,499 this time.

3 Likes

What’s the first thing you trigger?
(I’m making the setup and I’ll see if I can figure it out, but if I can’t this question still stands.)

edit:
starting from the bottom one doesn’t stop. Are you sure you didn’t press them twice?

1 Like

I only pressed it once. I pressed it from the top.

1 Like

I have no clue but for some reason when I was testing with the damager device, most of the time it damaged me 3 times but sometimes also 4, but only rarely. Anyone have a clue?

1 Like

I will definitely help if I can, despite the confusion

1 Like

what is dis help needed thing

hol up @Blackhole927 you have friends that play gk too

I don’t

they call me gk nerd for trying to explain qmechs to them

???what the does that mean

wdym

if u dont know anything abt qmechs you can ask

js read the op