[Off-Topic] ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

how do u add images into a map? ik how to do the text emoji squares thing. is that what you’re talking about?

oh ok but sure you can do that

Uhm well what I’m adding in these images for is the canva I’m working on but if you look up image it’s the first thing that comes up in devices idk what the thing is called but anyways you can add only items to it but I was talking about the canva

item image is what its named

oh. didn’t know that was a device. can we make our own gims or just make art of other gims

Sure uhm just make sure it’s appropriate and make it a image with clear backround

we already have a guide for all images
2 in fact

All those gims are from the internet, I’ve seen them on the fandom, please credit whoever made them, otherwise, it’s plagiarism.
@Li1_reaper, I’m serious.
And this isn’t GKC.
Please mark a solution.

Yes, you did ask, but we never said “yes”. Also, this isn’t GKC.

Regardless, this isn’t GKC! Please close this

3 Likes

brb my sis is listining to the raining tacos song

ok im back now what is popping my dudes

well they might hit the editing cap limit and also a canva is a more efficient way of doing things because 1. You can add as much as you need 2. No editing cap 3. It’s nice and easier for thumbnails to be made.

for us to be able to use it properly we need to see it in edit mode
people would ruin it

I have and I will I have a hole bunch of links to the forum users guides and in fact I have also went a step extra to ask some of the people

2 examples I’ve asked already joe the chicken and gimsolver

you told gimsolver that you asked gimsolver
@boom please delete before you get flagged

You said you didn’t care so meaning you don’t mind if I do or not
(edit)
nvm that was wingwave who said that well I guess I’m asking now

Ok well I didn’t know also them am I allowed to you use your guides the every image in gimkit 1.0 and 2.0?

Sirath! With a sword! Fighting a black 3 headed dragon gim!

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.