Gimkit Anniversary Surprise Poll/Question

Wait is there more space in your game, because can i have a bio too? I understand if you say no

well you need to either be

• OGs - The most active people who joined in the first month of the forum.
  • Veterans - Expirenced users, just not OG, and not young.
  • Honorable Mentions - People who made major achievements in a GKC map (something unique such as getting 10,000 plays on a game).
2 Likes

oh, well, umm I was one of the first to play 2d gamemodes?
I dont think i count…

I joined the forums really late though.

yeah thanks a lot not rudely @Gimkit101 that very helpful!

1 Like

I would’ve got an honorable mention for my game—but it crashed and doesn’t work. Besides, my Baldi’s Basics game isn’t working, so I’m just going to recreate the entire thing… sadly…

Back on topic…

why did you onebox it? it provides no info that’s new

What is the purpose of the poll again? And… why are there so many replies?

Oh, did I? Sorry…I did not notice that…

we are making a game about the forum
different ages and important members
the original poll was if the idea was a good one

@Epi320, if there is space when I finish with everything I have planned so far, you can nominate yourself then. Most likely, OGs, Veterans, or people who have some big achievement (Honorable Mentions) would be chosen, though. Sorry!

@leo_flowers, we’re all discussing bios for my game. I’m getting quotes from everyone I’m doing bios on from here. Find more about my game here.

@Foxy is helping me as my newly officiated “Tester”.

1 Like

well if it if it is added that way then it is kind of useless and unfair as there are new current ones much more worthy like rowan, try everything, demyd, itskh, m13, hig from discovery published games, they are incredible builders, and WolfTechnology , Haiasi Horses_Are_Awesome, The_7th_Dragon, Magenta_Dragon, Blizzy, Shdwy

most of the old timers are not good with current mechanics, are now older, have stopped doing gimkit as much, and are not very active…why not pick current well known people like I stated above?

5 Likes

and if you do this be fair and make it a poll…the community as a whole should decide who gets to pick the best people for it…if you asked if it is good idea you should let them nominate people.

you do whatever im just stating what me and a bunch of my friends are thinking.

I’m also planning to do people other than OGs, too. Read this quote:

Please don’t mass ping people. Especially haiasi or seventh, because haiasi is in a totally different time zone, and seventh isn’t very active anymore.

7 Likes

my point is there are people who do not have achievements and were able to j0in forum that soon who are great users and worth being credited…no hate intended just trying to help credit others as many people do not get the credit they deserve as they do not get achievements and j0in super quick which if you think about it are not really big things that should be considered…after all everyone here says they dont care about acheivments just helping.

Except for magenta Dragon, he loves being pinged

1 Like

edit this with people you want to be honored
add the user
just add tallies if you also agree
3.haisi |
4.blizzy |
5. Wolftechnology |

1 Like

Sadly I only have so much memory, though, so I can only pick a handful of people. I’ve decided that I’m only going to feature the following categories of people.

I’m sure there are thousands of people who deserve being honored in my game, but I can unfortunately only include so many. Sorry, everyone!