Gimkit ai code maker

I want to make an ai where I tell it a prompt and it gives me gimkit block code. Possible?

1 Like

Would it be in-game or somewhere else not in gimkit?

2 Likes

It would have to be somewhere else, as the ai capabilities is limited because of memory.

1 Like

Short answer: No.
Long answer: No because it is almost impossible to code gimkit in a gimkit game. Also why would you want this?

1 Like

You would want to understand how ai works if you don’t already, and even you could create your own based on a YouTube guide.

Idea. Ask a code ai outside of Gimkit to make a Gimkit code ai…

1 Like

You might… You should probably just ask some people that are REALLY GOOD at coding to help you

1 Like

I could help if you need anything

I disagree. I believe that it is a very time consuming process however, and since GKC forums is a small community, I would think it would take some time for this to be created.

Edit: we have already determined that it is not possible in game, but he did not specify it had to be made in game.

That is what I was talking about. I assumed that’s what he meant because if it was outside Gimkit it would be off-topic

1 Like

theres someone that is able to help you do it @Blackhole927

1 Like

I agree but @Blackhole927 usually needs to do other things

1 Like

This might already exist because they use a certain program for their block code in Gimkit, and it might be already created. Blackhole927 will know. But let’s not ping him 2 times in one topic.

1 Like

me getting instrested

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like
# Loading...
# System not found!
# Rebooting AI...
# "AI" does not exist

You can’t make AI in Gimkit, or implement it to auto-gen your code.

4 Likes

As you continue to ping him
For whats basically a chat gpt gkc block generator
(Which would probably be terrible at making blocks and a lazy way to get out of debugging and blocks)

3 Likes

listen possible in gimkit not outside

possibly in side of gimkit. sorry for late ish reply

I think the new version of ChatGPT might be able to do what you’re asking.