Game Host questions

I wanna make it to where the host is assigned to team 1 as soon as game starts. Also is there any way I can make cool host powers. :slight_smile:

Connect a lifecycle set to “game start” to a teamswitcher that switches the player to team 1. It should use the host by default.

Here’s a guide for dev options!

Welcome to the forums!

5 Likes

If the game mode is cooperative everybody is on the same team. If there are multiple teams,
Place a Lifecycle device, and a team switcher.

Event Occurs > Switch Player to configured team.

By the way, welcome to the gimkit forums

Welcome to the forum, @Brayden-Shelton!

Thanks for the welcome I’m happy to be here, and thanks for the guide and help with my problem

2 Likes

Thank you @wingwave im really happy to be here thanks for the warm welcome if you wanna see my map im building thats on this topic lmk ill send you a publish link or something.

Publish codes aren’t allowed on the forum. You can post them here:

Sadly publish links aren’t allowed on the forum, they used to be but the chaos they caused made the gimkit team ban them.

Im actually a member of that site look up my profile. profile/brayden-shelton1/profile Message me and ill for sure message you the link :slight_smile:

I also forgot publish links aren’t allowed here :frowning:

You can post codes here on the wixsite and people can playtest your game
https://gimkitcreative.wixsite.com/game-sharing
Wait never mind wingwave already made a post about it

2 Likes

Mark the best reply as a solution.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.