Game Ending Help and Stuff

he can just change the butcher sword to a evil eye

1 Like

For the game? I mean, if he uses it, it’s his fault he used it. He could have not used it, so you can’t blame me.

1 Like

Endings Usedxss
Spotted by @ThatOneGuy
WHERE AM I??? by @Txme_Lxss

1 Like

Ending name: Hired!
Characters: Mr. Mist and you
Description: You are such a good person and he noticed, so you get hired to work at the mall
How to get: You give him cash to bribe him

1 Like

Endings Used 2
Spotted by @ThatOneGuy
WHERE AM I??? @Txme_Lxss
Hired! by @DJ_FEVER

1 Like

ending name: mcdonalds
Charectars: you
Description: got macdonalds from the mall
How to get. go to secret room, get macdonalds and leave.

1 Like

Ending name: Grim Consequences
Characters: You, The Oogaly Boogaly Man
Description: You died! (I’m uncreative ok)’
How to get: Go find a snowball launcher to get The Oogaly Boogaly Man out of the way to a secret bom vault, then you have to find a diffuser, and then after that, you need to go the Grimbell bom to diffuse it. Then you dye because it expIodes when you try to diffuse it.

1 Like

@That_One_Gimkit_Guy thanks so much for picking my ending : )

2 Likes

@DJ_FEVER
@Txme_Lxss
@ThatOneGuy
I scraped the game. Sorry,

it’s fine

its your game anyways lol nothing personal was taken

Ending Name : Balloon Crisis

Characters: Sister, Mark

Description: You convince Mark to come over to your house to play games. he accidently steps on a balloon, making everyone think there is a shootout. everyone leaves after that. the sister is humiliated.

How to Get: “Misplace” the balloon, convince Mark to come over, try to lure all the friends to the backyard so they wont see Mark enter.

@That_One_Gimkit_Guy doesn’t need anymore, he scraped the game.

ik. I just did it cuz I wanted too.

the family friendly isn’t family friendlieing

gotta pray, pray, pray. :palms_up_together: :pray: :prayer_beads:

@Txme_Lxss Off-Topic but you know everything here, does getting flagged reduce your chances of getting regular?

Depends.

If the moderators confirm the flag, it can go against you. I think if you get a specific amount, 3 or 5, it reduces or removes the chance that you can get regular for like a specific amount of time. I don’t have the specifics or exacts tho

So I’m never gonna get regular because I made a silly little guide on how to make a Mrbeast Statue?

For a specific amount of time, yes

1 Like

You can’t get regular if you have received five flags, each confirmed by a moderator, by five different users on five different posts for 6 months. So you should be fine if all those flags were just on the guide.