Frozen_cursor's Art Guides! #1

Are you @Frozen_cursor?
Your tone kinda sounds like itā€¦

mysz only

Did the mods reply yet @mysz??

2 Likes

what is the point of like farming? to get badges?

1 Like

waitā€¦ 139 likes!!!

1 Like

Most do it for clout, since you donā€™t get any practical benefits from it.

4 Likes

There are many many things pointing to alt farming.

1. They all have first like, joined 6 or 8 hours ago, the ones that do have names are all lowercase. There are 2 bobs in the name section and 1 in their username. There are also two robs. No profile pictures as well.

Someone is alt farming

1 Like

Donā€™t flag it! Just tell the mods, Frozen cursor didnā€™t do this. (I think) Maybe someone wanted this guide to be the first with 50 likes for some reason.

2 Likes

whoops, sorry

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

what is the second hghest liked guide? Mine has 25 after a day, anyone else have high numbers?

The most liked topic (not including posts in the topic is @BlueBearā€™s pixelart guide with 47 likes)

2 Likes
Eeveeborg here

Custom images with pixel-art in Gimkit Creative! [šŸŸ©]

Thereā€™s pretty conclusive evidence of alts as thereā€™s a person named @ballman and a person named @ballman1

Hey, maybe he cloned himself. You never know.

3 Likes

Wait none of the likes on my guide were fake, were they?

Iā€™m also good at design, and an OG.

Remember me Cameron?
I thought you would remember me ;(

I take personal offense to that.
(It is true I havenā€™t made any art guides, but no generalizing!)

2 Likes

And @supergurl and @bobacat both made 1 post in this stream, so they TOTALLY ARENā€™T FAKE.

Yeah I could see how that happened. Great art guide though. Your train guide was really good.

Why is your account on hold if it is okay to ask?

2 Likes

Anyways @Frozen_cursor-ALT , why did you evade your account being on hold? It could cause issues that were already present to escalate.

This might get deleted, but if it does, I will repost the guide.

I think so that he could tell everybody what was going on. A lot of people were upset at the surge of likes so FC was clarifying what was going on.

4 Likes