Frozen_cursor's Art Guides! #1

Frozen’s account will be on hold for a while, he is waiting for his account to be taken off hold…

2 Likes

wow

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @bobacat! Look at the beginner-must-read and forum-tips. If you ever have an issue, ask away! After all, this is a community forum. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @bobbyonthe and @bobacat! Wow, 2 new users in a row!

3 Likes

Welcome to the gimkit forum, @bobbyonthe and @bobacat!

3 Likes

The train was amazing, but I feel like the buffers (Wheels) should have their own separate drop-downs and then the car on top of it.
Can’t wait to see the lion finished!

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear that you’re back and the guide will be worked on!

Long message

Ok, something very suspicious is happening here. See those 52 likes? Wow. That’s probably the most amount of likes any post has gotten on this entire forum. Also, if you click on the number 52, it shows you everyone who has liked the post. And it just so happens that most of those accounts have random, simple usernames, <1 (less than one) minute total read times, the only posts they have ever liked are this one, and a couple of them have never posted. A little weird, doesn’t it seem? I think that someone is alt farming for likes. No offense to anybody on this forum, but this probably violates the FAQ or Terms of Service somewhere… Of course, I could be delusional and this could be a coincidence, but I just wanted to let you know.
The more I think about it, the more it seems like some of it is just a coincidence.

4 Likes

Nah, this is definitely a like farmer at work here. Do you think we should flag the post?

2 Likes

Probably, or maybe ping the mods and see what they’ll do

I will message the moderators with some of the account names for them to IP ban or warn the person who has been doing this.

Edit:

Alright

3 Likes

So 40+ random users with similar styles of usernames all joined one day, read one post that was like near the bottom of the list of community-made guides, liked it, and left permanently?

2 Likes

Not really, it was just caution in case it was actually a coincidence (which I don’t think)

1 Like

It’s too many likes in what seems to be a short amount of time to be a coincidence. Not to mention the three new users who commented on this guide and have very fake sounding usernames.

2 Likes

Are you @Frozen_cursor?
Your tone kinda sounds like it…

mysz only

Did the mods reply yet @mysz??

2 Likes

what is the point of like farming? to get badges?

1 Like

wait… 139 likes!!!

1 Like

Most do it for clout, since you don’t get any practical benefits from it.

4 Likes

There are many many things pointing to alt farming.

1. They all have first like, joined 6 or 8 hours ago, the ones that do have names are all lowercase. There are 2 bobs in the name section and 1 in their username. There are also two robs. No profile pictures as well.

Someone is alt farming

1 Like

Don’t flag it! Just tell the mods, Frozen cursor didn’t do this. (I think) Maybe someone wanted this guide to be the first with 50 likes for some reason.

2 Likes

whoops, sorry

1 Like