Forum Guide Ideas

I think what’s funny about the off-topic posts is that sometimes regulars start talking about sentry devices or math or something completely crazy like AUO. I think it’s pretty funny, but it is really hard to understand for most new users. Check out most of the posts in Advanced Update Order | Difficulty: 🟪

3 Likes

Yeah, I see and is Gimai a real person?

No GimAi is not a real person. It was a trainable AI, but because of users training it questionable things it was discontinued.

1 Like

ah

You litteraly just said

aren’t you being a bit off-topic right now?

2 Likes

wdym by questionable things

Someone had a question though and I wanted to help them.

giving college grade answers that were a book and a half long, and was flagging as reporting things that were fine and it was not using the freindlyest language.

oh ok

I get it, your fine i just thought it was funny.

I might start making this guide soon.

Um i already have it in a draft, you can make one, but I am already making it.

I got a post removed for being off topic a couple of weeks ago. It is ever important for everyone to stay on topic.

also somebody just made discobot guide

Yeah I just did.

You might want to credit @twofoursixeight’s guide as well. [Mini-Guide] Using Discobot

seriously, he made one? i just told him that i was, and i asked for ideas and was givin the idea from some one else. i need to credit them.

A really big thing is the grammar and writing in guides- guides that are written badly are painful to read, and many can also be simplified. Also, not every guide has to be beginner oriented, there can be guides on more advanced subjects that assume the reader has some knowledge about aspects of GKC.

Congrats on getting leader!

2 Likes

That is the probably the most needed and important guide that will every be made, the only problem is my grammar is not perfect so i’ll have to write it with grammerly or something, but I will do that, thank you for the idea!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.