Fortnite Reboot Help

how do i make it to where when you get rebooted it plays a text or voice line if possible and how to I make it save the score?

it wont let me say d…i…e

what?

I’m changing the title and it from devices to help because the title was not clear at all.

But you can’t really reboot. When you get knocked out, and change the player to spectator, you can’t change it back. So it has to be in like a box.

Pharlain said schools are sensitive to words like that so use words more like knockout.

how do you mack it to were it keeps track of how manny times you di…e

no offense but in your bio it says your 14 but you cant spell make :skull:

1 Like

well womp womp !! im not good at spelling

Theres a decent chance he’s a ban speedrunner, or lying about his age. It’s very likely for one of them.

But game overlay, life cycle.

Life cycle listens for player knocked out, and it transmits a channel. The game overlay, make a block for it, receives on that channel. Then, place down a counter that increments every time from the life cycle, and is linked to a property, lets do playerknockedout.

Now, in the game overlay, with blockcode, do create text with how many times you were knocked out, and on the bottom, do get property, and the playerknocked out property. Don’t forget to put a space after your text so they don’t collide.

1 Like

i havent been her long

wdym womp womp your the one that cant spell make
and i said no offense

If u really need to say that, use the word: knocked out

1 Like

some one brock forms

what does that have anything to with spelling?!?

Not mini modding, but please stay on topic. Plus, I gave you your answer already. So lets not argue about spelling anymore.

1 Like

it has a lot to do with it I don’t care how its spelled it good auth and if you want i show you my breath pappers

ok

For @Txme_Lxss

sorry for being off-topic @Txme_Lxss

you’re*
Next time, try not to make fun of people for poor spelling when you made the same grammar mistake 3 different times.

no offense

ty for having my back

1 Like

Uhm, i get it that u wanna do grammar and stuff, but just, pls dont do it here

1 Like

what do you mean the only time i did that is here:

stop lying like bruh you can literally check all my replys like…
im going to stop posting here