[ đź“‹ ] Every Single Image in Gimkit

All credit for this guide goes to @JoeTheChicken. Please do not edit this wiki, as it is his guide.

This a collection of all of the images in Gimkit! The links to all of the “Clipboards” are below. As more and more are created, they will be added here!

Where are the Images?

All of the images can be found in “Clipboards” down below (@twofoursixeight gave me the idea for the name). Click on the link and it will bring you to the page

[:clipboard: Weapons] Gimkit Image Clipboard

[:clipboard: Items] Gimkit Image Clipboard

[:clipboard: Terrain] Gimkit Image Clipboard

How can you help?

Well, by going into a Gimkit and adding things to the creative world, they will be added to the game’s sources. Go into the sources, copy the URL for the images, and paste them into the search bar, and you can copy the image from there! Here are the Copy-Pastes that need to be completed:

• GUI
  • Props
  • Devices
  • Skins

If you have made a page, and want it to be added, link it in the comments! Make sure to tell me that you are making the page before you make it just in case I am currently making that page as well.

Extra Notes

Skins can be found on the Gimkit Wiki

10 Likes

Alright Thanks! I added the stuff from the old one. I’ll probably delete it or something.

1 Like

Underrated Topic Identified
Bump.exe is loading
Bump
Bump.exe has stopped working.

3 Likes

is that a bad thing or something?

1 Like

It’s a bump.

3 Likes

hey you want to play a gimkit

1 Like

is that allowed on forum

1 Like

Game codes/Publish links are not allowed on the forum.

1 Like

Post it on the wix instead.

3 Likes

where?
whats the wix?

1 Like

The wix is a place to show people your games. For links.

3 Likes

nice! I might make one where people can post ideas for other people to react to, since there isn’t really a place to show ideas

2 Likes

Bump.

1 Like

B-U-M-P equals Jump!

2 Likes

Bump Bump!!

:mount_fuji:

3 Likes

Page Bump is unresponsive
Exit Bump or Wait?

3 Likes

Bumpity Bump Bump, Bumpity Bump Bump, look at frosty go! :snowman:

3 Likes

What is a bump? Im so confused

1 Like

Basically just a filler reply after an important/cool topic (almost always a guide) goes inactive for a long time, so that it shows up on the topics page again.

2 Likes

Oooohhhhh cool cool. I was wondering cuz i had seen someone be like “oh no jkajlkdsjfl it’s coming. Imma imma BUUUUUUUMMMMMPPPPP

4 Likes