Escaping the world border in Gimkit (Top-Down)

It might not be useful, it sure is dang interesting watching people explore it, not everything has to be groundbreaking or valuing (it obviously cannot be spam or whatever), but it’s a branch of unexplored territory, it’s just a detour. And it’s not like we have a goal to reach and it will be delayed with this.

4 Likes

You guys could just jo!n groupchat and talk there, idk, let’s get b.o.t.

1 Like

Again I don’t care at all I want to achieve my goal ya’ll can say this or that but I’m doing it one
way or another

3 Likes

gtg bye @G-Code549 I @wimpywimpywimpy2

Plus! I would rather do something in this than see another thumbnail request (no offense, but so MANY!)

4 Likes

Yes me and @Cuckoo_bird /**CAPTAIN CUCKOO**Have one to pass it.

1 Like

I don’t see any of them. For me it’s just a wall I can pass or see over

I meant a goal in general for Gimkit, not a goal in this topic.

In the WIX?

Yeah, that one.

okay well @Cuckoo_bird wants lore and stuff I want to pass and find devices that haven’t been made for GKC

I guess that on a certain level, this is creativity, so I apologize for my comment, and its rudeness. Good luck on passing the border and finding out all that Gimkit has to offer!

4 Likes

I left for now… tell them I said hi tho

B. O. T.
Honestly I don’t mind thumbnail requests and there aren’t as many reauests as when I first joined

We used camera views to see over.

1 Like

This wud be useful for my new map which is basica||y a remake f the Mimic from R0b|0x

1 Like

Oh I understand Thank you

1 Like

Do you mean the camera view?

It should be noted that you can’t walk directly through the border, but you could maybe make your whole map on the other side of the border.

1 Like

Yeah, sorry.

wait. but are we able to place devices outside border?

1 Like