Escaping the world border in Gimkit (Top-Down)

well its for fun. You could make it open world

1 Like

Do you mean canā€™t?

Also @gimkitvirus, itā€™s pretty hard to conserve memory for the regular map, so letā€™s not think of outside the map.

I meant that I said it at first, but its honestly intriguing me now

ohā€¦well back to other things like doing my map and stuff.

and probably when you pass it you can discover new things

honestly I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything past it

it would be very, very cool to have an open world game.

no were still going to work on this until we achieve our goal

wait I donā€™t understand can you rephrase that

Some of the most famous people never gave up on their goal Josh never gave on his goal to make Gimkit he expanded it more and more for people to enjoy and were going to achieve ours and PASS THE BORDER!!!

1 Like

So you want an open world map, right? You need things to put in it, like interactive stuff. Youā€™d need either zones, buttons, or something else for you to be able interact with them. And that takes memory. A lot for a big map.

1 Like

Wait where is the Canva link so I can click on it

I know but that would take memory, but Iā€™m just talking about for like a really, really huge expansionā€¦
just like CROSS THE BORDER FINALLY FOR LIKE 3 SECONDS I WOULD BE FINE WITH THAt

we donā€™t care when we past the border we can do whatever we want to do and make anything that you put your mind to

TRUE TRUE TRUE nothing. not at all thinking someone is trying to hide it from us. :sweat_smile: cough cough It=Beyond the borders

2 Likes

wat? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: are you saying that we should PAST THE BOORDER!!! or STAY AWAY FROM THE BORDER

Me???

PASS THE BORDER Iā€™ve literally been saying that (not the whole time) for a while

1 Like

Iā€™m making a gkc game for this to test

2 Likes

think about it this way:
you guys are playing carnival games for rip-off prizes

but you do you

1 Like