Ending Game With Impostor Elimination

In my game there is one impostor, but since there is a voting system I cant use knockout managers, because the voting goes straight to switching teams instead of knocking them out.

Let’s see… Lifecycles? Maybe, when that person is knocked out, the game ends? Use the setting in world creation to make everyone become a spectator without using team switchers?

[ :scroll: ] The Ultimate Guide to Gimkit Among Us

this guide probably has the answer in it but there are SO many guides on among us and stuff so please search before you post!

3 Likes

But they wont be knocked out in voting, the voting confines everyone in a box and it switches their team if they have votes, so this does not knock them out.

Knockout managers? A soon as they are voted out, it sends a signal to a knockout manager, which knocks them out?

That Could Work, or I could use sentries if they have votes on them.

make the voting update property, (with a counter and global scoped) have a checker checking an updated property, when check pass’s end the game

1 Like

Just use the guide!
Also, TrainGuy53, then the impostor would always have to be on the same time and… you know… it’s not very efficient.

Ok i will use the guide

oh, i see

The guide does not work, what i’m saying is that they DONT get knocked out, they switch teams to spectator.

Also, welcome to the forums! If you would like, you could change your profile picture…

Here are 4 images of magic toasts...

1 Like

Ok thank you :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):slight_smile:

2 Likes

when you were replying, you said that knockout managers could knock a player out, but when i tried this it did not, what did you mean that i could wire to a knockout manager and that it would knock them out

Wow that’s adorable!

The only thing I could think of would be to set it to knock out the player instead of just switching the team.

1 Like

Instead of switching the team, you could instead use a damager to deal a large amount of damage to knock them out. However, if you wish to keep your team switcher, you can send a relay to all players on the imposter’s team, connected to a counter linked to a property. After that, you can check if the property in question equals 0, and if so, end the game.

Well use the channel broadcast for the team switcher to end the game.